Monday, October 18, 2010

Today I...

-knit a whole sock in two days. It's stripy and I really like it. It's the first of a pair that's a Christmas gift for my friend Kirsten.
-wrote an e-mail to an ex-boyfriend, telling him that I miss shooting pool and talking about the Beatles together.
-got really frustrated by my mother's nagging. I love her, but she needs to accept that I'm old enough to be responsible for myself.
-restrained myself from getting angry at a friend who was being stupid and petty and pouty and childish.
-bailed on my hard tile floor after slipping on my little brother's wet footprints on my bedroom floor that he didn't mop up after showering.
-listened to The Smiths, The Violent Femmes, Black Lips, Regina Spektor, Coldplay, and The Temper Trap. This is unusual.
- watched too much television.
- forgot to eat dinner.
- wrote on a blog that no one reads.
Cheers!
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment